Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria, a YouTube star is well-known. Born in United States, Bryan Renteria is a YouTube star. Bryan is also well known for his YouTube channel and has earned fame through the EpicMunke channel. Ses mukbangs, pranks challenges as well as pranks and challenges have all helped to make him popular. Bryan Renteria Jr. was the dead child born to Mayra Renteria. Bryan's first exposure to the world occurred in NICU. Mayra indicated in her tweet that Bryan was treated for a medical issue on the 4th of October, 2021. This article will look at Bryan Renteria Jr.'s death in greater specific. Mayra Isabal's son was Bryan Renteria Jr. The report about his passing shocked people from different parts of the world to the other. Bryan's death was confirmed by New-Deaths via their website. Mayra's Instagram story describes the experience of Bryan being introduced into the universe. In her post she writes"I cannot imagine not being able to hug my child, and then take to home. I trust in God, I believe he can give him strength and courage to confront this. My son is very solid! There's nothing wrong with me, but I do not like the child, but it's not great. If you would please include my Bryancito in the petition you are submitting, I would like to ask.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pics of Anastacia and Ananda Lewis

Sara Haines and Cheryl Hines

Sara Haines and Cheryl Hines